I came across a really interesting Instagram account that legitimately made me pause and say “THIS IS AMAZING!”
The Canopy Crew is a magic place in the Red River Gorge and has treehouses, geodomes and even a cliff house. It’s incredible!
When I saw this, I knew I had to get the founder Django Kroner on The Money Nerds podcast to learn more.
What You’ll Learn
In this episode we talk about:
- How Django became interested in rock climbing, tree climbing, and treehouses
- Strategies for building treehouses that keep the tree healthy
- Living in a treehouse for 3 years and eventually decided to take his tree-housing to the next level
- Starting The Canopy Crew tree care and treehouse building company
- Building a Geodome up in the air
- Building fully functional, running water treehouses vs. building remote treehouses
- The complexity of building a cliff house in the Red River Gorge
- How The Canopy Crew helps other people with the legal side of tree-housing
- How Django prices his treehouse
- The growing pains Django experienced while starting a business
Give it a listen and let me know what you think!
How to Pay off Debt Workshop
Enter your name and email to get access to the training instantly.
(link will be sent directly to your email)