Success leaves clues.
Anytime I can talk directly with someone who is making a great income and living life on their own terms, I absolutely love it.
It’s so much faster to hear from someone who is in the trenches and building a business than just researching it.
That’s why I was so excited to bring Alex Jangard from Heart of Timber onto The Money Nerds podcast.
He is a woodworking with a crazy story of how we got started (*hint, it was with a jig saw and cutting out the shape of Idaho for his home*).
Alex shares with us:
- The importance of networking even in the furniture business
- What made Alex decide to take the quality over quantity route
- Actual woodworking/furniture tips and tricks Alex lives by
- How working with expensive materials can be seriously high-stakes
- Alex’s insight into what the biggest current furniture trends are
- How he made $25,000 through TikTok
- How working in trades is undervalued
It’s such a great conversation for anyone who wants to learn how to build a woodworking business from your garage AND make a great income.