Sick of saying, “this is my year” and then getting to the end of the year and still not accomplishing your financial goals.
It might be time for a money coach.
Who is coaching for?
Coaching is ideal for you if you:
- Know what you should be doing, but can’t seem to make yourself follow through
- Need accountability and someone to call you out on your excuses
- Want to work directly with someone who understands your situation is unique and shouldn’t be treated as a cookie cutter
- Are ready for guaranteed results
Whether you are just starting out in your financial life or ready to level up, I’ve got your back.
Stages Of Your Financial Life
I’ve found from working with hundreds of people, that there are 3 stages of our financial lives:
My goal is to help you “level up” to the next stage as quickly as possible by making small tweaks/changes to your current financial situation.
What can coaching do for you?
This unique coaching program has helped countless people across the world reach their financial goals. Most of my coaching clients hire me to make sure they are kept accountable and consistently moving forward.
“I paid off $21,500 in 3 months from one-on-one coaching with Whitney.”
Coaching can help you go from confused to clear on what your next steps are.
- 3 Months of One-on-One Coaching– coaching focused on reducing expenses AND increasing your income
- (3) Monthly Money Mastermind Call– our first call is information based so I can get the details of your personal situation, learn about your goals, and create an action plan that works for you
- Weekly 15-minute Check-ins– we schedule a time and I personally reach out to you to see how things are going and make changes as we go
- Templates Galore– I’ll send you (and help you use) get out of debt templates, budget templates, worksheets and cheat sheets to help you along this journey
*Please note, that while I would love to work with everyone 1:1, I am only one person and must be selective of who I work with.